Chinese New Year 2019 is already here. Carlsberg has been performing very well even with weak ringgit and 5.5% hike in beer price. It is always a smart decision to chose to invest in a business that an investor understand. Carlsberg Brewery is involved in simple business in Malaysia and Singapore.
About Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad:
Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad (KLSE: CARLSBG (2863)) is a brewery group established in 1969. It is listed in Bursa Malaysia and it is one of the top gainers. It is a part of Carlsberg Group, global brewer, one of the leading brewers with robust market position across Asia and Europe.
They are dynamic brewer with operation in Malaysia and Singapore with the stakes in a brewery in Sri Lanka. They also have a ubiquity via exports to Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Laos.
Their brands include probably the best bear in the world- Carlsberg, smoothest beer- Carlsberg Smooth Draught and strong beer Carlsberg Special Brew.
In Malaysia and Singapore, they are celebrating the 170th anniversary. They have grown its CAGR(Compound annual growth rate) of 7.02% in group revenues over the last year.
1. Recently, after the release of the third quarter report, Lars Lehman, MD said that they are expecting the momentum to continue well in Chinese New Year.
2. The robust company performance even after the introduction of the Sales and Service Tax (SST) and weak ringgit performance.
3. For 3QFY2018, company’s net profit jumped 52% YOY due to higher sales in Malaysia and excellent performance at its Singapore operations.
Performance Review Of Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia:
Performance reviews of a company include its fundamental and technical analysis. Carlsberg has been performing well since the starting this year. On the advent of Chinese New Year, 2019 sales of Carlsberg drink will increase.
Following are the fundamental and technical analysis of Carlsberg till 4th February.
1. Recently Carlsberg Malaysia released its 3Q18 report ended in September 2018. The company reported revenue MYR(,000) 492770 against MYR(,000) 423507 year ago which is a rise of 16%. Net profit for the period was MYR 67,662,000.
2. Company profit margin is now at 14.4%.
3. Earning per share was 21.25 sen as compared to the last year 14.01 sen.
|Market Capitalization (B)||6.268|
|No. of Shares(M)||305.748|
|Earning Per Share (MYR)||0.8495|
|4 Week price Range(RM):||19.220-20.600|
1. The current share price of Carlsberg is trading at 21.2 which is at increments of 41% was recorded on 4th February.
2. Its monthly performance is +8.05% and yearly performance is 33.84%.
3. ROE on investment in Carlsberg 31%.
According to candlestick pattern forms within few weeks and current behavior, the stock is trading at MYR 21.2. With major support at 19.580 and resistance is at 21.487 according to Fibonacci retracement.
Moving average and MACD is suggesting strong buy whereas RSI and Momentum indicator going opposite.
Below are the major support and resistance of Carlsberg Malaysia.
Stocks Major Support And Resistance Level Were As Below:
Multi Management Future Solutions Key Takeaways:
Carlsberg is one of the top-performing companies in Bursa Malaysia. It has achieved a CAGR of 10.91% in shareholders’ earnings over the last 10 years. With Chinese New Year 2019 it might outgrow other companies. An active KLSE investor is always aware of profitable investment. But we suggest you use all the above information as a source of research before investing in Bursa Malaysia.
Multi Management Future Solution provides latest updates on KLSE stocks. For updated and Bursa Malaysia stock signals subscribe to our 3 days free trial, contact us now!